Combining the versatility and lightness of COMPOSITE CARBON LITE in its two upper sections, and the strength of DURALUMINUM 7075 in the lower ones, the Z-COMPACT VARIO COMPOSITE X2 CARBON LITE poles are perfect for athletes looking for reliable support at maximum speed in the most technical terrains.
Thanks to the Z-POLE RAPID DEVELOPMENT™, its height adjustment with safety clip and their fast folding / unfolding in 3 sections without the need to stop running, makes them easy to be carried during the race in a running belt or running vest comfortably.
ULTRA 100K + SERIES™
Our exclusive line -designed with top technology- for elite athletes and long distance runners.
- Weight: 223 grams / 7.8 oz (unit)
- Folded length: 35 cm / 14 in
- Minimum length: 105 cm / 41 in
- Maximum length: 125 cm / 49 in
- Ergonomic non-slip rubber grip with anti-perspiration grooves.
- Adjustable wrist strap.
- Reinforced tip.
- Foldable in 3 sections with quick deployment with no need to stop running.
- Maximum support and comfort in intense activities.
- Adjustable height with safety clip.
- COMPOSITE CARBON LITE: light, flexible and resistant due to the application of composite carbon in the two upper sections. In case of impacts, it always returns to its original shape.
- DURALUMINIUM 7075: ultralight and resistant due to its aluminum alloy with copper, manganese, magnesium and silicon in the three lower sections.
- ZERO VIBRATION™: integrated assembly design, where each part of the pole joins and relates to the whole structure perfectly, without noises or vibrations.
- Z-POLE RAPID DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM™: quick deployment while running.
- DRY GRIP™: grip with grooves that absorbs perspiration.
- FAST LOCKING SYSTEM II™: adjustable height with safety clip.